Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Wesley Spectrum’s Tour of Homes to Benefit Children with Education, Mental Health and Family Support Needs
Wesley Spectrum’s Tour of Homes, sponsored by Heartland Homes, will be held on Sunday, October 10th from Noon to 5:00 pm in the South and North Hills. This year, Wesley Spectrum is celebrating its 20th Annual South Hills Tour of Homes, and proudly introducing its First Annual North Hills Tour of Homes.
Tour attendees will head home with exciting and creative ideas for their own building, renovation, decorating, design and landscaping projects. The South Hills Tour of Homes will include:
• A white brick Colonial on Larchmont Drive in Mt. Lebanon’s Virginia Manor community
• A Patio home on Jefferson Court in the Mt. Lebanon retirement community of Providence Point
• A traditional brick home with a Contemporary ambiance on Forest Estates Drive in Upper St. Clair
• Two exquisite homes on Hunter’s Path in the Fox Chase Lane plan of Upper St. Clair
Homes on the North Hills tour include:
• A Castle in Marshall Township built on three wooded acres
• A spectacularly innovative home with a circular architectural design in Franklin Park
• A LEED certified Green house in Lake MacLeod
• A magnificent Tudor home in Marshall Township with an idyllic outdoor entertaining space
• An elegant Victorian reproduction in McCandless
All proceeds from this event benefit the programs of Wesley Spectrum Services. Wesley Spectrum provides a diverse range of education, mental health and social services to individuals and families in western Pennsylvania. Visit www.wesleyspectrum.org for further details.