Full scholarships are available and easy to access for NAMI Southwestern Pennsylvania's 14th Annual Education Conference Young Adults and Mental Illness: Voices for Hope on Saturday, April 12.
Parents and Transition Age Youth Scholarships
- Parents of children with emotional disorders
- Transition age youth and young adults with mental illness
- Must live in Allegheny County
To apply, contact Darcey Garda at email@example.com or call 412-366-3788.
Western Region CSP Scholarships
- Open to all counties of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Individuals living with mental illness and family members
- CSP participants are given priority but others are encouraged to apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-333-2924.