|Visit our walk website for more information!|
The NAMI Walk is the one day each year that we celebrate recovery in a big way! Thousands of people join us at the SouthSide Works for a wonderful morning of laughter and fun. You can expect the great feeling of being part of something special and rewarding.
Special Note: Our location has been moved ONE BLOCK. If you look at the site map, we are now located on the Temporary Surface Lot. Look for the colorful balloon arch and listen for high energy music, and you'll find us! Four parking garages are within walking distance and charge $3 on Sundays.
Registration and activities run from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. The walk starts promptly at 10 a.m. You will walk 1.5 miles down the river trail and 1.5 miles back. If you are unable to walk that distance, feel free to turn around early or stay back and enjoy music and refreshments with staff and volunteers.
The walk features fun activities and special guests including:
- Our Amazing NAMI Walk Chairs
- Miss Pennsylvania Juliann Sheldon
- Singer John Tucci
- The Four Fun Loving Pittsburgh Pierogies
- Complimentary Breakfast Refreshments
- Reiki and Massage Tent
- Moon Bounce
- Face Painting and Tattoos
- Caricature Artist (complements of Community Care)
- Mike the Balloon Guy
- Sponsor Exhibits (with giveaways and promotions)
- Team Photos
- High Energy Music
- Raffle Drawing (after the walk)
We hope to see you there! If you haven't already registered, click here to join us!